Bancroft Place is a real home from home in the centre of Stratford upon Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare. The chosen location for thousands of visitors per year.
This property has a modern exterior with a high quality interior supplied through elegant quality furnishings and all the modern amenities you would expect in a four star graded holiday property. Bancroft Place boasts a beautiful white brick feature fireplace. Bancroft Place is a first floor apartment within view of the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and sits in a quiet cul de sac adjacent to Stratfords Canal Basin providing a tranquil outside space to sit or stroll and enjoy the picturesque surroundings.
The property has its own parking space (2 if required) – worth its weight in gold in Stratford!.
This is the perfect location for those wishing to explore the heart of this historic and internationally acclaimed Shakesperian market town all within a short stroll of the property or for those who wish to go further afield to see more of the beautiful county of Warwickshire and the world famous Cotswold villages.
- Ground Floor: Entrance door to steps leading to first floor apartment.
- Lounge: TV and Video, white brick surround fire place and fire with window shutters.
- Kitchen: Cooker, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine, fridge.
- Bedrooms: One double with double bed and one twin.
- Bathroom: Bath, shower, wash-hand basin , WC.
Stratford upon Avon needs very little introduction, world famous as the birthplace of Shakespeare and a wonderful place to explore attracting thousands of visitors every year. The apartment is but a 3 minute stroll to the centre of bridgefoot with a multitude of pubs, shops and restaurants and the new Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
The County of Warwickshire offers numerous opportunities to enjoy a variety of activities, or just enjoy the scenic countryside with delightful villages, stately homes and medieval castles. The beautiful Cotswold villages are within easy reach by car where there are further opportunities to sample the rich diversity that middle England has to offer.
- WiFi throughout the property
- Private Parking for up to 2 cars
- Centre of Stratford on Avon
- Quiet, peaceful cul de sac
- Pubs, restaurants, shops and attractions all within a few minutes from the property
- Towels and linen included in the price
- Electricity and heating included in the price
- Changeover: Saturday
- Arrival 3.30pm, Departure 10am
Please note that you will be staying at No. 21 Bancroft Place and will check in at number 21 or number 20.
Suitable for people with a walking disability with the ability to climb stairs.